CiCi’s is a full service restaurant that first originated as CiCi's Cafe in 2006 in Tarzana. CiCi’s specializes in its homemade recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are famous for our creative and original mouth-watering pancakes, french toast, waffles and crepes. CiCi also serves specialty pastas, salads, burgers and sandwiches. CiCi's Cafe continues to expand and opened its second location in Westlake Village. With only the freshest and finest ingredients, we are proud to feature a dinner menu at our Westlake Village location. We offer succulent dishes such as fresh roasted Prime Rib of beef, a selection of the freshest seafoods, lamb and poultry dishes. CiCi's Cafe continues to provide joyful experiences to many patrons from all over the world.
CiCi’s Cafe has accomplished the following awards:
· “Top 10 Breakfast in the West San Fernando Valley” in LA Weekly Newspaper
· Honorable Mention in Guardian Liberty Voice’s “Great Brunch Options in the San Fernando Valley”
· Ranked as the top 2% out of 9000 restaurants in Los Angeles in Trip Advisor
· Ranked as 4.5/5 stars with 1260reviews in USA’s most used food network reviews, Yelp
· 4.0/5.0 rating on Foursquare
To this day, it is considered as one of the most successful breakfast/brunch restaurants in Los Angeles.