CiCi’s is a dynamic, forward-thinking, friendly brunch cafe that first originated as CiCi's Cafe in 2006 in the city of Tarzana. CiCi’s specializes in its creative and original mouth-watering breakfast, filled with over 100 different homemade varieties of pancakes, french toast, waffles and crepes. CiCi also serves lunch, which includes specialty pastas, salads, burgers and sandwiches. With only the freshest and highest quality of ingredients, CiCi's Cafe gave its best joyful experiences to many patrons from all over the world to the heart of the San Fernando Valley. To this day, it is considered as one of the most successful breakfast/brunch restaurants in Los Angeles.
CiCi’s Cafe has accomplished the following awards:
· “Top 10 Breakfast in the West San Fernando Valley” in LA Weekly Newspaper
· Honorable Mention in Guardian Liberty Voice’s “Great Brunch Options in the San Fernando Valley”
· Ranked as the top 2% out of 9000 restaurants in Los Angeles in Trip Advisor
· Ranked as 4.5/5 stars with 1260reviews in USA’s most used food network reviews, Yelp
· 4.0/5.0 rating on Foursquare
From the creativity of its menu with the joy and cheer built into every description, CiCi's Cafe continues to excel and open its second location as CiCi's in Westlake Village -- now serving dinner -- with the ultimate goal of becoming a phenomenal sensation, satisfying the sweet tooth cravings of many dessert lovers throughout Los Angeles, CA.